Wednesday, April 27, 2016

SPRING FLORALS


Hello there! Enjoying spring? I am...kinda. Transitioning to spring sometimes feels a bit hard for me because I find myself rather unprepared or still drawn to winter color tones. I am still in love my dark lipsticks and cozy sweaters, and scarves. Finally I decided to do something about my spring funk and I found this gem in the back of my closet! Being that it is still a bit cold, I added my leather jacket to keep warm.
If you still struggle to brighten up your closet this spring, I say go for statement accessories. I go for shoes, always the shoes. If I had never found this skirt, I would totally rock these shoes because they are so much fun, different from what I would gravitate to. What are you wearing this spring?
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xo,
Abiola


::OUTFIT DEETS::
BODYSUIT- FOREVER21; SKIRT- LOVE THESE, herehere, here, and here; SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE; JACKET- HERE; SKINNY SCARF- FOREVER21 

::SOME OF MY FAVORITES::

               



No comments:

Post a Comment