Wednesday, March 30, 2016

THE OVERSIZED DENIM SHIRT

Hi there! Enjoying spring? I have trust issues with spring time weather in Oklahoma, it can be so deceiving! For as long as I have lived here, I still get surprised by a lovely day of 51 degrees, and I am personally always cold so it doesn't help! 
Lets talk about oversized denim jackets, tops...This is a trend that I get behind! I bought this shirt from a thrift store to wear to a 90s hip-hop day at work and never thought I would get a chance wear it again because it was so big but I found a way! I planned to wear this for a girls night out, for me, it was the perfect I did not put a lot of effort to my outfit but maybe I did! 
Pairing it with faux leather pants was the best way I could make it "badass" and warm...I think the Betsey Johnson purse might have toned down it down a bit! How will you wear denim tops this spring? Will you add a little flare of color like I did or will you be a little simple? Comment below!
p.s., the Betsey Johnson clutch, is it not fun? It's currently on sale for only $39! check the link below





:::DETAILS:::
 TOP- thrifed (similar, here and here); PANTS- here; SHOES- Shoedazzle; PURSE- BetseyJohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment