Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SLOUCHY PULLOVER AND SHEARLING COAT

Hi hi, Happy new month! As we slowly but surely trek into the weekend, how about a slouchy pullover?! I could live in this pullover! For the days you need something quick for lunch with the girls, this is perfect and it's also oversized, which is a plus in my book. Paired with an oversized statement coat and shoes, I'd say you are good to go! I am a sucker for statement coats...I can't help myself. This is the perfect time to stock up on your winter coats because retail stores will be trying to get rid of winter merch to make room for spring product. I am also LOVING these shoes! How gorgeous are they? I had been eyeing some like these for a while and I am so glad Shoedazzle put them out. Surprisingly, they are super comfortable. Have a wonderful day and Happy Black History Month!
xo, 
Abiola
TOP- SHOEDAZZLE; SKIRT- OLD ; COAT- FOREVER21 (on sale!); SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE; BAG- BOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment