Monday, March 13, 2017

EMBROIDERED STATEMENT JACKET

THRIFTED EMBROIDERED STATEMENT JACKET PLEATED TROUSERS
Thrift store finds are the best! I found this jacket randomly at Goodwill. I was not looking for anything but lo and behold, I spotted this jacket and I couldn't resist and it was about $6. It's important to own a statement jacket, make it a closet staple! I am pretty much obsessed with this jacket at the moment; paired with a simple white tee and some high-waisted denim or all gussied up with dress pants, you can do no wrong. Tell me more about great pieces you find at thrift stores!..
xo, 
Abiola
THRIFTED EMBROIDERED STATEMENT JACKET PLEATED TROUSERS
THRIFTED EMBROIDERED STATEMENT JACKET PLEATED TROUSERSTHRIFTED EMBROIDERED STATEMENT JACKET PLEATED TROUSERS
JACKET- THRIFTED (similar here, here); BRALETTE- FOREVER21; PANTS- BOOHOO; SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE (similar here); CLUTCH- BOOHOO; BELT- FOREVER21; CHOKER- FOREVER21

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post. You have no idea how much this helped me out. Keep up the awesome work here!
    camouflage apparel

    ReplyDelete