Friday, October 7, 2016

BROWN LEATHER JACKET + DISTRESSED DENIM SKIRT

Hi there! Welcome to the season of cosy layers and killer booties. Fall is fastly becoming my favorite season so far ever since summer became unreasonable! I am looking forward to lounging by the fire place, hot drinks, pumpkin pie, oversized sweaters and decadent colors. Right now, trying to find the balance of keeping warm because of the morning chill and then losing those layers when the afternoon heats hits is probably the most frustrating yet fun aspect of the beginning of fall. I love layering but man the hustle of carrying a bulking jacket for the rest of the day can be quite annoying. This is what I keep my trusted light weight leather jacket in hand. I simply throw it on the morning and I am perfectly fine. If you feel that a leather jacket is not quite enough, grab a long light weigh cardigan/kimono to throw on underneath after you take off your leather jacket, so that way you are still warm! What are you looking forward too the most this fall? Comment below...
xo,
Abiola
TOP- FOREVER21; SKIRT- FOREVER21 (similar here, here); BOOTIES- GOJANE (out of stock, I will link when available, similar here, here); JACKET- FOREVER21 (similar here); CHOKER- FOREVER21

No comments:

Post a Comment