Tuesday, August 9, 2016

MAXI SPLIT DRESS

Give me some time with h&m and I'll make it worth your while! 
Hello! I love h&m like you do but sometimes I find it frustrating because some things sell out quickly and I lose out on a sweet deal; however it was not so in this case. I was perusing through their website as usual and I landed on the sale section. Browsing through, I found this gem on sale for $15! I immediately went out and got it. I could not pass it up. This dress does everything for you, you don't need to put in any work! It makes you look taller, accentuates your curves and lets not talk about the splits.
I like a dress with a good split, so I was sold on this dress in a second but you might have to watch out because the side boobage is real, sorry mom!
If I were a contestant on the bachelor, I would totally rock this as my Day 1 look lol! I call it business in the front and party on the sides! This, right here, is one of my best buys of 2016. Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Abiola
DRESS- HM.COM sold out ;/ (similar here, here, here); SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE (similar here, here); PURSE- GIFT (similar here, love this- here); EARRINGS- old

No comments:

Post a Comment