Monday, July 25, 2016

BEADED TOP WITH TASSEL SHORTS

Show ya legs off gurl!I have been going through a lot of changes lately so I relish in the moments when I get to chill on the weekends, sip on some wine and shop!
I got these short from h&m, you are luck because they are having up to 70% off their sale and these shorts were only $15! I am really into dressing down fancier outfits with a jean jacket or a bomber jacket, especially on the weekends when I want to dress up but not look dressed up... get it?! I paired it with these amazing booties from shoedazzle. I chose these booties because of the cutouts and color. It's summer and it's very hot so I wanted to wear something edgier and it breathes easy! It is tall and this adds to the overall appeal because it shows off your legs. More details below....
xo,

Abiola

TOP- FOREVER21 SALE!(similar here, here); SHORTS- H&M; JACKET- FOREVER21; SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE; CHOKER- FOREVER 21 (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment