Saturday, June 25, 2016

WANT IT

WANT IT



Welcome to summer sixteen where my love for off-shoulder tops, wrap skirts, neckerchiefs...have gone amok! I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with off shoulder tops! If I could own a million of them, I would. There is something about off-shoulder anything that exudes classic, clean and mysterious ! I remember the days my mom used to have those tiny square scarfs and would tie them around her neck. I stood in her room so fascinated by them and used to take her scarves to practice. Sadly, when I moved here, I forgot about them, however, I am so glad this year is showcasing the allure of understated sexiness. Speaking of understated, everyone needs a wrap skirt. It's a must! I fell in love with this one from boohoo and just had to have it. Sadly, it does not fit which means me and the gym have to become friends lol! How do you feel about off-shoulder tops, neckerchiefs and wrap skirts? Comment below! 
xo
Abiola

No comments:

Post a Comment