Thursday, June 30, 2016

SHOEDAZZLE TOP PICKS!



PEARLETTEPEARLETTEhttp://www.shoedazzle.com/products/JANIS-DA1616592-2720?psrc=wishlistJANIS

KAMARIA    GINGER

                                                ODINA

Summer stuntin' has been taken to a new level! These are some of the shoes that I have been constantly reaching for this summer; I have all but one. I just wore pearlette this past weekend in vegas. You do have to stretch them out before you walk around in them for hours. I took oversized socks, stuffed it the pumps over night and they worked out great! Keep an eye out on how I style these in the next couple of weeks, I will be posting new looks. Which is your favorite? I can never choose, I just get them all! Check them out at ShoeDazzle.com
xo,
Abiola

No comments:

Post a Comment